Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Happy 11 Months Wren

I've been staring at this computer screen for awhile now.  Going back and forth between this post and pictures and video I've taken of Wren the past month.  

Back at 6 months or so I thought Wren was a little girl and not a baby.  And now?  She's a real little girl.  

She wants to eat big people food.  And not cut up in bits and pieces "for her."  She wants the whole apple. 


*Please note that we were watching her very carefully while she was eating this. Choking hazards scare me.

I consider her 1st official step was taken on Labor Day (Sept 3rd).  It was super cute.  We were playing while she was standing up holding on to something.  Wren stopped what she was doing, looked directly at me, and in not so many words (but definitely with her eyes) said "Ok, I'm gonna take a couple steps to you now, Mama." And did it.

That was so two weeks ago.

As of a couple days ago she was getting really confident and throwing her arms up in the air and waving them around while standing. Max was so excited to tell me that "Wren's free standing and her feet are close together instead of far apart. She's getting good at it and standing a long time." 

And as of tonight, the day after her 11-month birthday, she's piecing this walking thing together...

It's clear we can't take her anywhere any more.  




Playing a little game of peek-a-boo


Trying new hairstyles...A pony tail to mix up her barrette and pig tails.


Papa Mark, this picture's for you:)  She loves all the vehicles as much as her brothers do!  And you would have loved to see Max sneak up behind her and give her one hell of a big, fast push on this little 4-wheeler.  I attempted to reprimand and Wren was giggling so much that I was not effective at teaching Max a lesson of how she could have gotten hurt.


Happy 11 Months Wren.  

No comments:

Post a Comment