Friday, April 5, 2013

Cute Things They Say

Cute Things They Say
Vacay Style...


While Joe was snapping a few photos of me and the kids in Mexico on our third day, he commented "We're gonna need a lot more than just red-eye reduction for this one." 

I would never call Joe a jokester, but his one-liners always melt me.  He's got some good, humorous, zingers.





Once home from Mexico my shoulders and arms started peeling really bad and I showed the boys the pieces of dead skin falling off.  

Otto's nose also started to peel a little and I told him, "Your nose is peeling too."

Otto became quiet, somber and started to look very scared, about to cry.  He said "I not want my nose to fall off."

At first I wasn't totally grasping why he was so scared.  Then I realized that he really thought his nose wasn't just peeling, but that it might fall off.  



Otto, whose nose is still right where it should be!

No comments:

Post a Comment