Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Three of My Three

I should maybe check the weight limit for Wren's crib. They all like to hang out in it. Had I known it could hold my body weight I for sure would have crawled in a few nights to get the babies (& myself) some sleep those really rough first months.


The Motley Crew. They are two and four and I've already waved the white flag of surrender when it comes to clothes selections. Max wanted to fray the bottom and sleeves of his "Bike Week" (we're talking Hogs and Choppers and stuff) t-shirt from Papa Mark (pretty spot-on way to pimp a "Daytona Beach Bike Week" t-shirt, actually). Otto will only wear one pair of sweatpants, one pair of sweat shorts and two different t-shirts. When those are dirty, it's his (I mean Wren's) plaid dress that he adores. I am thoroughly enjoying putting Wren in cute clothes and hope it will last. Then again toddlerhood and self selection of clothes isn't far off so maybe I should start taking pictures of the good stuff just in case.


She seriously just plays with them now. Here they are camping in their camper. Otto was making breakfast and Max and Wren were taking a nap (just in case you couldn't tell) in the bedroom. I've always thought Wren looked more like Otto, but it this picture I think Wren looks just like Max.

No comments:

Post a Comment