Wednesday, November 16, 2011

30 Day Challenge

This video was the most recent kick in the pants for me to carve out some time to sit down and write. For years I've dabbled with some blog posts and kept telling myself that I really will get better about capturing big and small moments, write about them and share them. Then, about a month or two before Wren was born, I saw this video being passed around, watched it and vowed to kick-off my blog by (1) writing more and (2) introducing my family to it/invite them to read what I've written by one month after the birth of our 3rd baby.

So today, one month since Wren's birth, I welcome you to my blog. It's most definitely a work in progress, just like most everything in my life right now. As Matt says in his talk, it's not perfect, but I'm making progress, trying new things and, most importantly for me, remembering our families moments so much more vividly by experiencing them and intentionally capturing them.

I hope you'll watch this short video and be inspired to try something new or engage in something more deeply.

Matt Cutts: Try something new for 30 days | Video on TED.com

No comments:

Post a Comment