Thursday, November 17, 2011

Happy One Month Birthday Wren!


Say the word "Birthday" anywhere around our boys and immediately you're searching for the answer to "What kind of cake are we going to have to celebrate?"

So, Wren and I are planning to find some kind of cake today so that we can adequately celebrate her one-month Birthday with the boys tonight. Joe has a work dinner, so me and the kids will light some candles, take some photos and get a sugar high before hitting the sack for the night.

Wren, the past month with you has been amazing. After just 30 days with you in our lives, we couldn't imagine it any other way. One of these days I'm going to get photos off our camera and onto the computer (or I'll figure out iCloud so it's automatic and one fewer thing to do) so I can add a little visual interest to my posts.

Until that day comes, I just keep holding and staring at you. All others can enjoy these beautiful moments that Eydie Nelson captured of you during your first week.




No comments:

Post a Comment