Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Smirks & Smiles

Just look at her gorgeous-ness! When she smiles her eyes light up and grow huge, her mouth opens wide and her arms reach out wide. It's like she is so unbelievably happy to take in the whole world around her. She wants to take it all in and all of it is making her smile. When her mouth opens up it kind of moves open and shut a little bit and I feel like she's "talking" in agreement with whatever I'm telling her at that moment. When I see her face filled with so much wonderment, my heart bursts with love and hope for her and her brothers. I am trying my best to stay in the moments our family is having rather than rushing to what the future could hold - but when you've got a lot of hope in your heart for the future sometimes that's hard to do. It makes me so happy to know that our kids have an extended family that contributes to their happiness and wonderment!



No comments:

Post a Comment