Monday, November 21, 2011

Cute Things They Say

I've got to find one place on this blog where I can capture the cute things the kids say so I don't forget about their comments. Until I find that place, I'll just continue to title these posts as "Cute Things They Say."

Max, Otto and I were out for a run/walk the other day searching for fallen pine cones to collect and use to make bird feeders. They were in the stroller so I sprinted/walked through the neighborhood looking for pine trees. While I worked my way (walking) up a big hill, I said I'd push the "super fast hyper blast button" and started to sprint (relatively speaking) up the hill.

Max shouted "You've got it Mom! You're almost there. We're almost to the top of the hill."

So cute. He must have heard me say "You've got it" at some point. Usually I use this sentiment during running races or if a friend is posting about an upcoming race.

His spot on use of the phrase definitely made me smile and helped me sprint to the top!

No comments:

Post a Comment