Thursday, December 29, 2011

If I get just a couple wishes

If I get just a couple wishes in life, one of them will be that my boys continue to become and remain best friends forever.

Since they've started sharing a room it is so cute to see how they are each other's side-kick. Particularly how Otto wants, or at least has come to expect, Max to be by his side for most things.

If Otto goes to bed before Max, he is always asking for him when we read stories and while I hold him before putting him in his bed for the night.

When picking just Otto up from school (he has pink eye), he immediately asked for Max when we got to the car and Max wasn't there.

And at Costco, when Joe and I had just Wren and Otto with us, as soon as I put Otto in the (2 seater) shopping cart, he was pointing to the empty seat next to him and asking for his big brother.

There's something about the two brothers that just warms my heart when I see them hugging, snuggling and showing care and concern for each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment