Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Wishing I had the Proof

That I showered, shaved, applied moisturizer, dried my hair, flat-ironed my hair, put on a touch of make-up, wore a normal bra vs. a sports bra, heels vs tenners, freshly laundered jeans and a new sweater.

That Joe and I went out for dinner, enjoyed a "happy hour" of Jack & 7 in front of a fireplace at the restaurant before sitting down (YES, sitting down) for a full meal, including dessert AND a second Jack & 7.

But I forgot to get a picture of all this goodness that occurred Sunday night. Trust me, it happened. Or ask the amazing team of babysitters, Jamie & Diane, who made it all possible.

Or check my Facebook status from 2am CST that night where you'll see that the slight drunk spins that kept me awake after Wren woke me up were actually a good thing, because
otherwise I would have forgotten to find a place for our Elf on the Shelf before the boys awoke (and given it was the Elf on the Shelf kick-off night, that would have been bad).


No comments:

Post a Comment