Sunday, December 18, 2011

Happy 2 Months Wren

Because I love parties and treats. And I fear that our 1st year with 3 kids is going to fly by too quickly, we've decided we're having cake and capturing Wren's birthday each month. I also joke (well, half joking, half serious) that I am NEVER going to be able to decide what theme to have for her 1st Birthday so I need to test out different things each month.


Here she is, our 2 month old!

And here are her big brothers, ready and willing to make her some little pink and red cupcakes for her 2nd month birthday.

And here are her big brothers enjoying her cake batter.

And here they are again, trying to steal the show by being really loud, really dramatic and full of hot air to blow out her candles.

And here she is, looking less than interested in that mini red velvet cupcake. 'Where's the chocolate?', that's what she's thinking.


Perhaps her 3rd month birthday will be the charm for video capture. I missed the lit candles on month 1. And apparently I didn't have my video recording anything during my month 2 attempt:

No comments:

Post a Comment