Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Pintastic! Authenticity vs. Originality

"It's not where you take things from, it's where you take them to." - Jean-Luc Godard

That there is something I saw on Pinterest. And so is this...

Authenticity is invaluable, originality is non-existent.

I now present to you where I've taken the Pinterest version of Apple Smiles:

You'll have to look close as the photos are grainy, but you might notice there is a slight difference between Max and Otto's apple smiles. Max's has one black tooth, just like him!

When I was buying the mini marshmallows for this snack, I also noticed some chocolate mini marshmallows. Immediately a little light bulb went off in my head and I had to make sure Max's apple smile had a black tooth just like him.


1 comment:

  1. Following your rave reviews, I survived the 2 day approval process and am officially a member of Pintastic. Problem is - I don't get it! So I'll just keep checking out your blog for the highlights.

    ReplyDelete