Tuesday, February 14, 2012

XOXO. The Treats.

What is Valentine's without chocolate? I'd say "Just another day in February" but I wouldn't be fooling anyone. You all know me well enough to know that there's a little chocolate in every one of my days - not just February 14th!

I tried a couple twists on the classic "Peanut Butter Kiss" cookie. The first was using a shortbread type cookie and adding some marachino cherries to it. Looks kind of perfect for Valentine's...


The second cookies I made were actual Peanut Butter Kiss cookies, using a chocolate heart instead of a chocolate kiss in the center. So simple you'd think I wouldn't need Pinterest to think of them...


And finally, I made the boys special lunches for Valentine's. Mostly red stuff and a few treats they don't normally get.

No comments:

Post a Comment