Monday, February 13, 2012

XOXO. Wren's Clothes.

Valentine's Day! This is going to be the first of several Valentine's posts because we've got a lot of red & pink & celebrating going on over here. So instead of writing a 60 page thesis on the subject, I've decided to break our Valentine's day down into more digestible post-lettes.

I've always liked Valentine's. But really, that's like saying I like milk. What I mean to say is I like all holidays (& all types of dairy). I don't really discriminate when it comes to either. And given that I let Christmas just whizz right past me, I wanted to make sure I actually did a few "holiday" things for Valentine's.

Let's begin by setting the stage. With Wren's outfits, of course! For the past week I've been making sure to doll her up in her sweetest clothes...

********************************************************************************************

The most scrumptious little soft pink and cream fair isle sweater that Auntie Jamie gave her for Christmas. Perfect for enjoying coffee and breakfast pastries at Rustica with mommy & daddy on Sunday while the boys were at G&Gs.

Auntie Cristy, Uncle Sean & Cousin Lily sent Wren this adorable wiener dog onesie. I guess it's her only "true" Valentine's outfit. It's perfectly soft and cuddly and somehow she's worn it about a half dozen times already (& just received it a week ago).

Hard the to tell that this is a heart on her onesie, but it is. I cut the heart out of a baby gown that she grew out of and sewed it to one of her pink onesies. This was more challenging that I thought it'd be. I ended up sewing the onesie together and the heart is super crooked. I haven't been able to get "Your crooked heart" (sung to the tune of "Your cheating heart") out of my head since I made it a couple weeks ago.

And her tutu and "little sweetie" onesie featuring sparkly heart candies on it. Yummy! I love, love, love her dark hair and eyes against all the pale (chair, onesie, tutu, tights).



No comments:

Post a Comment