Monday, March 19, 2012

Future Besties?


MFEO BFFs? (a mom can hope, right?)


My good friend Greta's little girl, Matilda, has affectionately been called "Munchie" from the time she was born. Her hands are always in her mouth. Over the past couple months Matilda always seems to have her two fingers in her mouth.

And now, another little girl I know, seems to have taken to this as well...



I think it might just be Wren's way of saying "Hey Tillie, good idea! I like chewing on my fingers too. Maybe we should get together for another play date soon. Wanna be my BFF?"

1 comment:

  1. I could only be so lucky to have Wren be a litle bestie to Tillie. oh those two will just tear it up. I am so excited for them to grow up together, and obviously reign supreme over this pack of boys! :)

    ReplyDelete