Wednesday, March 14, 2012

I Got The Proof

That time I didn't, but this time I did. Got the proof, that is!


Even though this little piggy had a temp of 99.9 degrees

And this little piggy had a temp over 100 degrees


Joe and I snuck away for a few hours this past Saturday night. We had to get out anyway to get some more infant Tylenol, so why not make a night of it!

The weather was gorgeous and we headed out for beer and fries at Pig & Fiddle (only because everyone else in SW Mpls had already walked to Tilia and beat us there by 5:30!), followed by more beer and lots of mexican at Cocina del Barrio, followed by sundaes at Sebastian Joes!

As always, thanks to Diane & Jamie (and Papa John, too, this time) for watching all the kids. Joe and I always love catching up over a few beers as strong as our children's personalities.

No comments:

Post a Comment