Friday, March 23, 2012

My Favorite Part of This Friday

My favorite part of today could have been Max & Otto playing house, when Max was tucking Otto into bed, rubbing his back & scratching his hair, telling him a story and singing him to "sleep."

It could have been the super-easy time I had getting them both put down to nap (NEVER happens) just after lunch.

It most definitely was not the minutes from 8:41-8:59am when a nice game of playing in a blanket fort turned into chaos. Those were a very long, loud and cranky 17 minutes for all of us.

This Friday's favorite? It was making our box guitars and watching the boys have a ridiculous amount of fun playing them. Holy smokes...Otto can't stop smiling when he's playing his. He even took his to nap with him. Did I mention how easily he went down? Perhaps box guitars are the new snuggly bears.


And here's some video. Although I've been obsessed with Hipstamatic this past week, it's been quite awhile since I've taken any videos of the kids. So, here's a bit of them and their music making. Lucky for you, I had to edit the second video in order to upload it...it's missing a good 30 seconds worth of their guitar and voice encore of Twinkle Twink.

No comments:

Post a Comment